Christine's Wedding


Last weekend I had the opportunity to attend the beautiful wedding ceremony of one of my best college roommies. Christine is beautiful inside and out, so I have always wanted her to find someone as wonderful as she is.

We first got to meet Joey when David and I took time off for Christmas. Driving through Provo on our way back to Seattle, we stopped to have lunch with them. The moment I knew Joey could be the right one for Christine was when I saw them disagree together. They were telling the story of how they met, and they each felt portions of the story were a bit different. Christine has strong opinions she loves to confidently share so I believe she really needs someone who won't just be pushed around. Joey was firm, holding his ground, without being disrespectful or rude in any way. While discussing their differing opinions, Joey said, "No, that's not how it happened, I'm not giving you this one." and I felt Christine had finally found her match. Yep, I thought, this one's a keeper.

I was so excited for her when I got a text with this picture:

I owe a lot to Christine because she was my confidant who encouraged me to keep dating David. The first time she met David, Christine saw what a good match we could be. She told me she really liked this one because he was so sweet, and she wanted someone for me that was as sweet as me and would be sweet back. Christine encouraged me to keep dating David when I would get nervous. I thought it was weird we were both the same major and I didn't want to be one of those girls, so I told Christine I was thinking about breaking up with him and Christine told me that was a stupid reason to break up. She was right.

Here are pictures we took at the wedding:








They've thrown around the thought that maybe when he graduates and they start their careers they could end up in Seattle. We really hope they do.

-Mr. D and Mrs. M

Comments