My sister Torrey's Wedding to Hyrum


A couple weeks ago David and I took a trip just the two of us to Utah for my sister's wedding! Spending time in Utah was very special for me. 

We left our three boys back home and our cousin Trevin watched them for us. (While we were gone, Trevin sent "proof of life" photos as well as several photos of their adventures so that we wouldn't worry about our kids.)

We stayed with David's sister who recently moved to north Provo area. The evening before my sister's wedding we had a family dinner where we all got to make toasts for Torrey and Hyrum and celebrate them. Torrey told me that my husband's toast for her was one of her favorites. 

I got to be there with Torrey and Hyrum in the Payson Utah Temple. I got to see family and catch up with old friends who have since moved to the Utah area. I loved being a part of Torrey's wedding and celebrating her and Hyrum meeting each other and being able to enter this next stage of life together and a married couple.

Below are some photos:










Comments