Cardigans and Shoes

As many of you already know, I have a bit of a cardigan problem.

(Yes, this is a picture of most of them)
I also seem to be developing a bit of a flats problem.

Anyway. Why the recent flats problem?
You've probably already noticed-- David and I are about the same height. I used to love wearing heels to church every Sunday but when I met David it wasn't long before we realized how incredibly awkward it was holding hands with me towering over him. He says he doesn't mind, but I'll admit, I kind of do. Since we met, I've been slowly building up my collection of flats. They're perfect for work, and let's face it, now they're perfect for church too.
David is perfectly balanced when it comes to clothes, so we have nothing interesting to say about him. If he were to have a problem, it would be that he just likes nice things.

-Mr. D. and Mrs. M.

Comments