Craft Projects


Over the past year I have been able to do a couple fun craft projects. The first was to create a "family book" for Neil to show him his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I took a board book I had received from the pediatrician's office and clear taped family pictures and name labels over each page in the book. The Family Book is one of Neil's favorites and we have really enjoyed reading it to him.

My second craft project was to create a birthday calendar. I started by making one for myself, and my mom loved the idea so much she asked me to make one for her as well. I took what I had learned from my first attempt and made a second one that was much better. The word got out, and now I have made many birthday calendars for family members. Maybe someday I will create an Etsy shop for them.
Calendar for my sister-in-law

Calendar for my grandma

Calendar for my mom

My first attempt at a birthday calendar





Comments