Books and Overdrive

My time on leave is coming to an end. Our nanny begins next week! I've spent the majority of my time home recovering, adjusting to, and loving my two boys, but have also found time to listen to books. Being introduced to Overdrive and wireless earbuds have been a big paradigm shift for me-- I've enjoyed listening to books while caring for sweet baby James. I feel a little late to the party, but here are my tips!

How to use Overdrive to read or listen to library books for free: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dtTWy66GScAJMP2rW-1MHc92nWAxuQcw367AiIb2_aU/edit?usp=sharing

Use Goodreads.com to track books to you want to read (My account: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/21405928-marissa-twitchell).

A few books I've read in the past couple years that I've really loved:




Have you read any of these books? What have you read that you enjoyed?

Thanks and happy reading,
-Mrs. M 

Comments

  1. I’m reading the last book of the Mistborn Series!! It’s amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment